I am falling in love with my self

Author : Seven Souls

Yeah..I am falling in love with my self
My Colourful life, mean tension, restless, enjoying bubbles on bath, stones..oh I love it

I like the way I move, I like the free spirit inside, I love my partner in heart and I love the way God show me..

I like my curly hair, my black but I more agree my brown skin, my scratch on leg, I Love, I do. I like my small lips, deep eye and my bold eye brown, I like when I smile..

I love the way of my imagination, I love the process of create anything become something, I love the way I adore recycle Man..Pemulung :)

I Love I ever meet with Techno, meet and close with more than a dozen man from many country, many area and many age..

I Love I passing my pass with less regrets, fullest my life, not for got all great things, but maximize things to be great, Oh God, I love my self :)

I love myself coz keep the truth for my self or to anyone :) I love the way I do :)

0 RESPONSES SO FAR

Post a Comment