Traffic Jam

Author : Seven Souls






I see surrounding and curious what in the people mind.

On my right side a begar with very begarring_face ask a coin

at my left, a kid looks so happy with her new toy, her father ride the motorcycle,

that’s kid look dont care with traffic jam, as far as her new toy still in hand.

Front of me luxury car looks so brighting, many young man ride motorcycle , on way to campus create a dream,one of looks so sad, maybe he not yet pay her kost bill orh er girl tell that she pregnant ?Some street musician or man shaking bottle try to entertainsome crowded sound.. In my mind, I am happy I am not aloneThe last I am so surprise coz all of us sticking on a part ofearth and behind the clouds, God look spying us with smile : )

0 RESPONSES SO FAR

Post a Comment